Time for a quick update on recent tech offerings
- A kickstarter funded VR suit
- Might go well with untethered VR Daydream platform from Google
- ARKIT (iOS) not to be confused with ARToolkit
- How about some easy to use 3D design tools for 3D printing or exporting to the augmented reality software listed above?
- Maybe you would like to store the 3D models with sound on SketchFab?
- GLITCH for simple easy access coding. For more details on the community and tools philosophy see https://www.wired.com/story/clive-thompson-tinker-with-code/
- Or maybe you just want some free Apple iOS sketch and trace tools?