I have just joined the Advisory Board and Scientific Committee Board of the Journal of Media Critiques: http://mediacritiques.net/index.php/jmc/user/register
[JMC] is an international peer-reviewed publication in which various critical approaches on media and mass communication come together plus developments in cultural, social and political sphere are discussed. The publisher of JMC is University of Lincoln from UK and now indexed by Advanced Science Index and International Association for Media and Communication Research Open Access Journal Index. JMC also will have DOI numbers to each articles in the next issue to all articles has been published until now. We are going to publish a new special issue by selected papers from an international conference Digital Communication Impact in Istanbul October 2014. And also another special issue will be published with Communication Institute of Greece. JMC is open for guest editors, special issue collaborations and conferences.
I am also on the board of the following:
- Digital Creativity (Routledge)
- Games & Culture (SAGE)
- Journal of Gaming and Virtual Worlds (Intellect)
- Open Library of Humanities
- International Journal of People-Oriented Programming (IGI)
- The Journal of Interactive Humanities
- Studies in the Digital Humanities (Sheffield)
- Journal of Virtual Reality and Broadcasting (JVRB)
Yes the list is too long, yes I have to start pruning!