3D-ARCH 2015 – 6th Int. Workshop “3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures, 25-26-27 February 2015, Avila, Spain
Date: 27 August 2014 10:08:10 am ACST
***** 3D-ARCH 2015
***** Int. Workshop “3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures”
***** 25-26-27 February 2015, Avila, Spain
Dear friends and colleagues,
we kindly invite you to the 6th 3D-ARCH international workshop on “3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures” which will be held in Avila (Spain) on 25-26-27 February 2015.
Avila is a UNESCO World Heritage city since 1985 and is very close to Madrid.
The event is the 6th in a row after the successful editions in
– 2005 in Venice (http://www.isprs.org/proceedings/XXXVI/5-W17/),
– 2007 in Zurich (http://www.isprs.org/proceedings/XXXVI/5-W47/),
– 2009 in Trento (http://www.isprs.org/proceedings/XXXVIII/5-W1/),
– 2011 in Trento (http://www.int-arch-photogramm-remote-sens-spatial-inf-sci.net/XXXVIII-5-W16/),
– 2013 in Trento (http://www.int-arch-photogramm-remote-sens-spatial-inf-sci.net/XL-5-W1/)
The 2015 edition will focus on the steps and processes for smart 3D terrestrial modelling, accessing and understanding of virtual environments from multiple data sources.
Topics are limited to:
– Multi-source data and multi-sensors approaches
– Low-cost sensors and open-source algorithms for terrestrial 3D modeling
– Automation in data registration
– Image matching and 3D reconstruction
– Point cloud analysis
– Procedural modeling
– Accuracy requirement and assessment in 3D reconstructions
– Virtual and Augmented Reality applied to the visualization and conservation of complex architectures and heritage
The event will have single-track technical sessions with oral presentations and poster sessions.
The registration fee includes the participation at the scientific event, proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome party and social dinner.
Student before January 15th, 2015: 170 Eur
Regular before January 15th, 2015: 200 Eur
Student after January 15th and before February 20th, 2015: 220 Eur
Regular after January 15th and before February 20th, 2015: 250 Eur
Student: 270 Eur
Regular: 300 Eur
– Abstract submission (at least 1000 words, possibly with figures): November 24th, 2014
– Notification to authors: December 19th, 2014
– Full paper (ISPRS format, max 8 pages): January 30th, 2015
The accepted articles will be published in the ISPRS International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences (http://www.isprs.org/publications/archives.aspx).
Each submitted paper needs at least one paid registration fee.