***** ISPRS Technical Commission V Symposium
***** “Close-range imaging, ranging and applications”
***** 23 – 25 June, 2014
***** Riva del Garda, Italy
The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (http://www.isprs.org) is a non-governmental organization devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of photogrammetry and remote sensing and their applications. ISPRS is structured in 8 Technical Commissions and its Technical Commission Commission V (http://www.commission5.isprs.org/) is the one dealing with close-range imaging and ranging sensors as well as applications in the field of industrial metrology, cultural heritage, architecture, biomedical and geosciences.
The ISPRS Technical Commission V Symposium will take place in Riva del Garda (Italy) on 23-25 June, 2014.
The Symposium will feature 3 days with plenary and parallel sessions, invited speakers from research and commercial domains and an exhibition of the most important business players in the close-range domain.
The main topics of the Symposium are:
– Vision metrology and industrial applications
– Cultural Heritage data acquisition and processing
– Terrestrial 3D imaging and sensors
– Algorithms and methods for terrestrial 3D modeling
– Mobile mapping and unmanned vehicle systems for 3D surveying and mapping
– Abstract or full paper submission: March 7th, 2014
– Notifications to the authors: April 25th, 2014
– Final paper submission: May 12th, 2014