Currently in Vienna for the DARIAH meeting, what can our Research and Education VCC offer DARIAH? A quick list that will change in the next hour.
- A review board for a working paper-journal series
- Content, annotation, cross referencing, and comments and use in classrooms for an online web portal of European Digital Humanities
- Linking in with NeDiMAH, CENDARI, EHRI, ARIADNE and other EU projects via contestable funding projects (Short term Scientific Missions)
- Extend DARIAH bibliography in Zotero on Digital Humanities.
- Develop a primer for newborn Digital Humanists on resources, tools, and introduction-level publications and exemplar projects across disciplines (or key research themes).
- Share components and staff and resources for cross-Europe and transEurope courses and summer schools and possibly staff exchanges, expert seminars or workshops or thatcamps or hackathons.