I will be giving a talk on Monday on playful touchscreen interfaces and although built in Flash, Li Wang’s touch screen taoist games may now also work in html 5, and across PC, touch screen PC and mobile touch screens! Great progress seems to have been made.
Some reference links for further exploring
- sketchpad online drawing app http://mudcu.be/sketchpad/
- tutorial http://www.html5rocks.com/en/mobile/cross-device/
- msdn and touchscreen http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/hh563503.aspx
- with flash http://www.2morodocs.com/2010/05/think-outside-the-computer-touchscreens-html5-flash/
- html 5 game examples http://html5games.com/category/iphoneipadmobile/
- html 5 drawing on an ipad http://tenderlovingcode.com/blog/web-apps/html5-canvas-drawing-on-ipad/