http://anthologize.org/download-plugin/but of course you have to webhost the wordpress blog. apart from that it sounds great.
WordPress 3.0 and PHP 5 required for installation. Please note that at this time Anthologize cannot be installed on blogs hosted at WordPress.com.
Please remember that this is an alpha release of a prototype and would be best installed in a test environment rather than a production environment the first time around. Please feel free to ask questions in the anthologize-users group.
Anthologize 0.4-alpha includes the following core features:
- Use your existing WordPress blog content as the basis for your project;
- Import content feeds from non-WordPress blogs and other publishing platforms;
- Create a project containing one or more parts (chapters, acts, etc);
- Add, update, remove, and reorder parts;
- Add, update, remove, reorder, and merge individual items in parts;
- Edit project items through standard WordPress editing interface;
- Export your projects to: TEI, PDF, and ePUB (as well as rudimentary RTF).