DUBROVNIK – CAVTAT – The Conference Venue
The DESIGN 2010 Conference invites high-quality submissions on substantial, original and previously unpublished research. Applied, theoretical, results-oriented and speculative papers from both academia and industry will all be considered for inclusion. Contributions should be classified into and will be reviewed in the following categories:
- Research Papers describing contributions and the latest results of scientific work.
- Philosophy or Speculations provide a category for papers where the author has a free hand to evolve new ideas without a claim for scientific validation. However, the paper should be rigorously related to state-of-the-art literature and clearly indicate the novelty of the ideas.
- Industrial Papers should signal industrial needs for design approaches/techniques, experiences from their implementation and use, experiences from training of engineers, demands on computer support, best practice, qualitative case studies, etc.
- Design Education Papers should be based on a scientific approach describing substantial new experiences based on design education training, teamwork, projects or cases.
- Online submission will open on: June 1st, 2009
- ABSTRACTS ARE NOT REQUIRED!
FULL PAPER submission deadline: December 14th, 2009
- Final acceptance of papers: March 1st, 2010
- Publish-ready papers: March 20th, 2010
- Final Conference program: April, 2010
- May 17 – 20, 2010 – DESIGN 2010 Conference